CSMP 19/20 outlines a list of roads that comprise 20% of the City’s total road infrastructure to be treated this fiscal year, July 2019-June 2020, with either a slurry seal or microsurface treatment. The City plans to operate the slurry machine, resurfacing a few streets every week, for as long as the weather and other conditions permit. The city asks all residents that will be affected by the maintenance to check this page frequently for updates on the progress of CSMP 19/20.
Read the CSMP methodology page for more information about the CSMP.
Read our Slurry Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about the slurry seal treatment.
If you have unanswered questions about CSMP 18/19, send an email to email@example.com.
If you need to discuss an urgent matter related to CSMP 19/20, call (928)234-8752.
The posted schedules for CSMP 19/20 are rough estimates only. There are a number of variables including weather conditions and equipment failure that can cause unexpected delays or changes in the schedule. The most up to date information will always be posted in this section of this page.
The City of Bullhead City Public Works Department will begin slurry seal/micro surface treatment on the following streets as a part of the City Street Maintenance Program):
Monday February 24th
- Wolf Rd from Christopher St to Mountain View Rd
Tuesday February 25th
- Stovall St from Wolf Rd to Mountain View Rd
- Corwin Ct from Corwin Rd to the end of pavement
Wednesday February 26th
- Gunther St from Christopher St to Wolf Rd
- Corwin Rd from Ramsey Rd to the end of pavement
Thursday February 27th
- Corwin Rd from Ramsey Rd to Arroyo Vista Dr
- Christopher St from Corwin Rd to the end of pavement
- Nancy Ct from Nancy St to the end of pavement
- Nancy St from Nancy Ct to Corwin Rd
Friday February 28th
- Mountain View Rd from Corwin Rd to Sterling Rd
- Wolf Ct from Frontage Rd to the end of pavement
The scheduled days are a target, and a number of factors can put city crews either ahead or behind schedule. Anyone who will be affected by this maintenance is highly encouraged to check the City’s website frequently at www.bullheadcity.com/csmp for the most up to date information. Anyone with concerns, comments, or questions about CSMP should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with an urgent matter relating to CSMP should call (928)234-8752.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Preliminary schedules for the upcoming week of Maintenance are typically formed the Wednesday before work is to begin. A more firm schedule is released the Friday before work is scheduled to begin. All schedules are targets that may or may not be met depending on factors such as weather and equipment failure.
Monday March 2nd
- Corwin Rd from Arroyo Vista to Cimarron Dr
Tuesday March 3rd
- Corwin Rd from Cimarron Dr to Lariat Dr
Wednesday March 4th
- Corwin Rd from Lariat Dr to Mountain View Rd
Thursday March 5th
- Silver Creek (East-bound lanes) from Bullhead Parkway to the end of milling
Friday March 6th
- Silver Creek (West-bound lanes) from Bullhead Parkway to the end of milling