CSMP 19/20 outlines a list of roads that comprise 20% of the City’s total road infrastructure to be treated this fiscal year, July 2019-June 2020, with either a slurry seal or microsurface treatment. The City plans to operate the slurry machine, resurfacing a few streets every week, for as long as the weather and other conditions permit. The city asks all residents that will be affected by the maintenance to check this page frequently for updates on the progress of CSMP 19/20.
Read the CSMP methodology page for more information about the CSMP.
Read our Slurry Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about the slurry seal treatment.
If you have unanswered questions about CSMP 18/19, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to discuss an urgent matter related to CSMP 19/20, call (928)234-8752.
The posted schedules for CSMP 19/20 are rough estimates only. There are a number of variables including weather conditions and equipment failure that can cause unexpected delays or changes in the schedule. The most up to date information will always be posted in this section of this page.
UPDATE 4/30/2020 -
Beginning Monday May 4th, crews will be switching to night work to avoid the summer heat and provide best results for slurry. Any closures that will be needed will be in place between 6PM and 5AM.
The City of Bullhead City Public Works Department will begin slurry seal/micro surface treatment on the following streets as a part of the City Street Maintenance Program):
Sunday May 17th (night)
- Lakeside Dr (median and inside lanes) from Hancock Rd to Marina Blvd
Monday May 18th (night)
- Lakeside Dr (outside lanes) from Hancock Rd to Marina Blvd
Tuesday May 19th (Night)
- Lakeside Dr (median and inside lanes) from Marina Blvd to Riverview Dr
Wednesday May 20th (Night)
- Lakeside Dr (outside lanes) from Marina Blvd to Riverview Dr
- Lakeside Cove from Lakeside Dr to the end of pavement
Thursday May 21st (Night)
- Marina Blvd from Riviera Blvd to Lakeside Dr
The scheduled days are a target, and a number of factors can put city crews either ahead or behind schedule. Anyone who will be affected by this maintenance is highly encouraged to check the City’s website frequently at www.bullheadcity.com/csmp for the most up to date information. Anyone with concerns, comments, or questions about CSMP should send an email to email@example.com. Anyone with an urgent matter relating to CSMP should call (928)234-8752.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Preliminary schedules for the upcoming week of Maintenance are typically formed the Wednesday before work is to begin. A more firm schedule is released the Friday before work is scheduled to begin. All schedules are targets that may or may not be met depending on factors such as weather and equipment failure.
Tuesday May 26th (Night)
- Inside Northbound lane of Highway 95 from Bullhead Parkway to Meadows Dr
Wednesday May 27th (Night)
- Inside Southbound lane of Highway 95 from Bullhead Parkway to Meadows Dr
Thursday May 28th (Night)
- Marina Blvd from Vader Ln to Riviera Blvd
- Hancock Cir from Palma Rd to the end of pavement
- Palma Rd from Hancock Rd to Hancock Cir
Friday May 29th (Night)
- Interstate Pl from Rancho Colorado Blvd to the end of pavement
- Rancho Colorado Blvd from Median to AZ suites entrance