Tax and License Forms

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Business License Application
A business license is required in order to conduct business in the City of Bullhead City. For tips and FAQs on how to start a new business in the City, please visit the Business section of our site.

Home Occupation Application
If you are using a residentially zoned dwelling or an attached accessory building on the same zoning lot for commercial purposes, the above form must be filled out.

Casual Vendor Application
Any person(s) not in the business of selling taxable property or services who is making an isolated taxable sale from their home who has no intention of continuing to make sales on a regular basis is considered a casual vendor. Though you may not have to register for sales tax purposes, this form should be filled out and processed if you meet the criteria contained within.

Special Event Application
Any entity that is interested in becoming a part of any of the special events offered by the City of Bullhead must turn in the above application to the City.  

Secondhand Dealer Application
Any business selling previously used products that were not originally manufactured within the company are required to fill out the above application.

Franchise Tax Form

The form to complete and submit with payment of franchise taxes.