Planning and Zoning Commission

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


The Planning & Zoning Commission recommends to the City Council the best present and future use to which land and buildings shall be put within the City.


Meetings: are held the first Thursday of each month, as needed, in the Council Chambers at 5:30 p.m.

How to:

To initiate an item to go before the Planning and Zoning Commission contact Planning and Zoning Division staff. The Planning and Zoning Division office is located in City Hall at 2355 Trane Rd., Bullhead City, AZ  86442.  Planning and Zoning staff can be reached by calling (928) 763-0123. Faxes can be sent to (928) 763-0131.

See Forms & Information regarding items heard by the Planning and Zoning Commission:    
  • Abandonments
  • Annexations
  • Boundary Adjustments
  • Code Amendments
  • Conditional Use Permits
  • Continuances
  • Extensions of Time
  • General Plan Amendments
  • Land / Lot Splits
  • Reversion To Acreage
  • Street Light Improvement Districts 
  • Subdivision Plats (Preliminary and Final)
  • Zoning and Density Changes