Board of Adjustment

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


The Board of Adjustment hears and decides appeals of actions taken by the Zoning Administrator. 


Meetings are held the second Monday of each month, as needed, in the Council Chambers at 5:30 p.m. as needed.

How to:

To initiate an item to go before the Board of Adjustment contact Planning and Zoning Division staff. The Planning and Zoning Division office is located in City Hall at 2355 Trane Rd., Bullhead City, AZ  86442.  Planning and Zoning staff can be reached by calling (928) 763-0123. Faxes can be sent to (928) 763-0131.

See Forms & Information regarding items heard by the Board of Adjustment:

  • Variances
  • Review of actions taken by the Zoning Administrator