CITY OFFICES ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. YOU MUST CONTACT US BY PHONE OR EMAIL FOR DIRECTIONS REGARDING HOW TO MAKE SUBMITTALS AND PAYMENTS AND HOW TO PICK UP YOUR CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS.
928-763-0124 / 928-763-0123. OFFICE LOBBY CLOSURE INFORMATION
The purpose of the Bullhead City Building Division is to promote the general health, safety, and welfare of the citizens of Bullhead City, to work with developers and contractors in achieving a safe built environment, and to work with other City Departments for a coordinated effort. We strive to achieve these goals and contribute to the overall mission of the City by:
- Administration and compliance of the codes and standards adopted by the city that regulate building construction.
- Provide information to the public and to assist them in understanding the application of the adopted codes and ordinances.
- Insure that those individuals and companies that do business in the City meet the regulatory standards set forth in applicable state and local regulations.
- Assist the citizens and community in the recovery process resulting from disasters caused by wind, floods, fires, etc.
- Serve as the staff liaison for the Building Board of Appeal.
The Building Division office is located in City Hall at 2355 Trane Rd., Bullhead City, AZ 86442. Staff can be reached by calling 928-763-0124. Faxes can be sent to 928-763-0131.