Complaint Process for a Discriminatory Act

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Bullhead City Crime Victim Services Unit (BHCCVSU) provides victim services regardless of race, color, national origin including persons with limited English proficiency, sex, religion, disability, age and genetic information.  You may file a discrimination complaint if you believe that the BHCCVSU has discriminated against you for any of the reasons listed above.  Your complaint must be in writing and filed within 180 days of the alleged discriminatory act.

To learn more about the Language Access Plan (LAP) for persons with limited English proficiency please click the following link: Mohave County - Title: 4.03 Language Access Plan (LAP) 

You may file your complaint with any of the following agencies:

Office for Civil Rights
Office of Justice programs
U.S. Department of Justice
810 7th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20531

Arizona Department of Public Safety
VOCA Administration
Civil Rights Coordinator
P.O. Box 6638-MD 1320
Phoenix, AZ 85005-6638

Office of the Arizona Attorney General
Civil Rights Division
1275 W. Washington Street
Phoenix, AZ 85007
(602) 542-5263