CSMP 19/20 outlines a list of roads that comprise 20% of the City’s total road infrastructure to be treated this fiscal year, July 2019-June 2020, with either a slurry seal or microsurface treatment. The City plans to operate the slurry machine, resurfacing a few streets every week, for as long as the weather and other conditions permit. The city asks all residents that will be affected by the maintenance to check this page frequently for updates on the progress of CSMP 19/20.
Read the CSMP methodology page for more information about the CSMP.
Read our Slurry Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about the slurry seal treatment.
If you have unanswered questions about CSMP 19/20, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to discuss an urgent matter related to CSMP 18/19, call (928)234-8752.
The posted schedules for CSMP 19/20 are rough estimates only. There are a number of variables including weather conditions and equipment failure that can cause unexpected delays or changes in the schedule. The most up to date information will always be posted in this section of this page.
UPDATE 9/17/19 - Due to equipment failure, maintenance originally scheduled for Monday and Tuesday September 16th and 17th has been postponed.
The City of Bullhead City Public Works Department will begin slurry seal/micro surface treatment on the following streets as a part of the City Street Maintenance Program):
The Following streets will receive Slurry Sealing treatments the Week of October 7th
Monday October 7th 2019
- Paseo Redondo Dr from Via Arroyo Dr to the end of pavement
- Country Club Ln from Country Club Cit to the end of pavement
- Sunset Ln from Country Club Dr to the End of Pavement
- Linda Vista from Camino Del Rio Dr to Via Arroyo Dr
Tuesday October 8th 2019
- Calle Contento from Paseo Cisne to Chaparral D
- Calle Contento from Calle Content to the End of Pavement
- Via Arroyo Dr from Paseo Del Mar to Avenida Del Sol
- Calle Bonita from Camino Del Rio Dr to Paseo Redondo D
Wednesday October 9th 2019
- Chaparral Dr from Lakeside Dr to Camino Del Rio Dr
- Lakeside Dr (including parking area) from Navajo Dr to Chaparral Dr
Thursday October 10th 2019
- Pickleball Court Parking Area from Riverview Dr to Balboa Dr
The scheduled days are a target, and a number of factors can put city crews either ahead or behind schedule. Anyone who will be affected by this maintenance is highly encouraged to check the City’s website frequently at www.bullheadcity.com/csmp for the most up to date information. Anyone with concerns, comments, or questions about CSMP should send an email to email@example.com. Anyone with an urgent matter relating to CSMP should call (928)234-8752.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Preliminary schedules for the upcoming week of Maintenance are typically formed the Wednesday before work is to begin. A more firm schedule is released the Friday before work is scheduled to begin. All schedules are targets that may or may not be met depending on factors such as weather and equipment failure.
Monday October 14th 2019
- Riverview Ct from Riverview Dr to End of Pavement
- Papago Dr from Lakeside Dr to End of Pavement
- Rosebud Dr from Lakeside Dr to Red Rock Rd
Tuesday October 15th 2019
- Riverview Cir East from Riverview Dr to Riverview Cir West
- Navajo Dr from Lakeside Dr to Red Rock Rd
- Kaibab Dr from Havasupai Dr to End of Pavement
Wednesday October 16th 2019
- Riverview Cir West from Riverview Dr to Riverview Cir East
- Red Rock Rd from Riverview Dr to Papago Dr
- San Carlos Rd from Riverview Dr to Navajo Dr
- San Carlos Rd (southbound) from Navajo Dr to Turnout
Thursday October 17th 2019
- Navajo Dr from San Carlos Dr to Kaibab Dr
- San Carlos Dr (northbound) from Navajo Dr to Turnout
- Cherokee Ln from Kaibab Dr to the End of Pavement
- Cherokee Ln (alley) from Cherokee Ln to Pima Ln
Read the full list of streets slated to be a part of the CSMP on the Read the full list of streets scheduled for maintenance in CSMP 19-20.