CSMP 18/19 outlines a list of roads that comprise 20% of the City’s total road infrastructure to be treated this fiscal year, July 2018-June 2019, with either a slurry seal or microsurface treatment. The City plans to operate the slurry machine, resurfacing a few streets every week, for as long as the weather and other conditions permit. The city asks all residents that will be affected by the maintenance to check this page frequently for updates on the progress of CSMP 18/19.
Read the CSMP methodology page for more information about the CSMP.
Read our Slurry Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about the slurry seal treatment.
If you have unanswered questions about CSMP 18/19, send an email to email@example.com.
If you need to discuss an urgent matter related to CSMP 18/19, call (928)234-8752.
The posted schedules for CSMP 18/19 are rough estimates only. There are a number of variables including weather conditions and equipment failure that can cause unexpected delays or changes in the schedule. The most up to date information will always be posted in this section of this page.
Update: the Neighborhood Street Improvement Program has been renamed to the City Street Maintenance Program. CSMP 18/19 will begin the week of September 10th.
Update: Maintenance scheduled for Thursday September 27th has changed as outlined below
Update 10/1/18: Maintenance on Santa Rosa Pl from Mercer Rd to the end of pavement has been rescheduled due to an equipment breakdown.
This Week's Scheduled Maintenance
The City of Bullhead City Public Works Department will begin slurry seal/micro surface treatment on the following streets as a part of the City Street Maintenance Program):
The scheduled days are a target, and a number of factors can put city crews either ahead or behind schedule. Anyone who will be affected by this maintenance is highly encouraged to check the City’s website frequently at www.bullheadcity.com/nsip29 for the most up to date information. Anyone with concerns, comments, or questions about CSMP should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with an urgent matter relating to CSMP should call (928)234-8752.
Monday October 1st
- Santa Rosa Pl from Mercer Rd to the end of pavement - RESCHEDULED
- San Filipe Rd from San Jose Rd to La Puerta Rd
Tuesday October 2nd
- Landon Dr from Kolob Canyon Dr to the end of pavement
- Tahuta Terrace Dr from Verde Canyon Dr to Landon Dr
- Tahuta Terrace Dr Cul De Sac
- Mercer Rd From La Puerta Rd to the end of pavement
Wednesday October 3rd
- Landon Dr from Kolob Canyon Dr to Boulder Canyon Dr
- San Felipe Rd from Yucca St to San Jose Rd
- Tercero Rd from Yucca St to Segundo Dr
Thursday October 4th
- Landon Dr from SR-68 to Florence Ave
- San Luke Wy from San Mateo Rd to Tercero Rd
- Tercero Rd from Segundo Dr fro Los Flores St
Next Week's Scheduled Maintenance
SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Preliminary schedules for the upcoming week of Maintenance are typically formed the Wednesday before work is to begin. A more firm schedule is released the Friday before work is scheduled to begin. All schedules are targets that may or may not be met depending on factors such as weather and equipment failure.
Monday October 8th
- San Mateo Rd from Los Flores St to San Luke Wy
- Santa Rosa Pl from Mercer Rd to the end of Pavement
Tuesday October 9th
- San Jose Rd from Yucca St to San Jose Cir
- San Jose Cir
- El Paso Rd from Bueno Rd to La Puerta Rd
- La Puerta Dr from SR-68 to Mercer Rd
- Verde Canyon from SR-68 to Boulder Canyon
- Primero Dr from Mezcal St to Tercero Rd
Friday October 12th
- San Jose Rd from San Jose Cir to La Puerta Rd
- San Mateo Rd from San Luke Way to Yucca St
- La Mesa Rd from Mezcal St to the end of pavement
Map of CSMP 18/19
Read the full list of streets slated to be a part of CSMP on the Read the full list of streets scheduled for maintenance in CSMP 18-19.