CSMP 18/19 outlines a list of roads that comprise 20% of the City’s total road infrastructure to be treated this fiscal year, July 2018-June 2019, with either a slurry seal or microsurface treatment. The City plans to operate the slurry machine, resurfacing a few streets every week, for as long as the weather and other conditions permit. The city asks all residents that will be affected by the maintenance to check this page frequently for updates on the progress of CSMP 18/19.
Read the CSMP methodology page for more information about the CSMP.
Read our Slurry Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about the slurry seal treatment.
If you have unanswered questions about CSMP 18/19, send an email to email@example.com.
If you need to discuss an urgent matter related to CSMP 18/19, call (928)234-8752.
The posted schedules for CSMP 18/19 are rough estimates only. There are a number of variables including weather conditions and equipment failure that can cause unexpected delays or changes in the schedule. The most up to date information will always be posted in this section of this page.
UPDATE 8/21/19 CSMP 19-20 will begin with fog sealing on selected streets the week of August 26th.
The City of Bullhead City Public Works Department will begin slurry seal/micro surface treatment on the following streets as a part of the City Street Maintenance Program):
The Following streets will receive Fog Sealing treatments the Week of August 26th
- Arcadia Blvd from Black Mountain Rd to North Oatman Rd
- Black Mountain Rd from Gold Rush Rd to Arcadia Blvd
- Chaparral Dr from Camino Del Rio Dr to Country Club Dr
- First Responders Wy from Sherryn Dr to the parking lot
- Gold Rush Rd from Silver Creek Rd to Ramar Rd
- Gold Rush Rd from Ramar Road travelling south for 780 feet
- Gold Rush Rd from 780' South of Ramar Rd to Black Mountain Rd
- Ramar Rd from Gold Rush Rd to 405' West
- Vio Arroyo from Paseo Pescador to Avenida De Las Estrellas
- Via Arroyo from Paseo Pescador to Avenida Del Sol
- Via Arroyo from Paseo Redondo to Calle De Allegro
- Via Arroyo from Calle De Allegro to Avenida De Las Estrellas
- Via Arroyo from Chaparral Dr to Paseo Redondo
- Riverview Dr from Highway 95 to Lakeside Rd
- Riverview Dr from Lakeside Dr to Riviera Blvd
The scheduled days are a target, and a number of factors can put city crews either ahead or behind schedule. Anyone who will be affected by this maintenance is highly encouraged to check the City’s website frequently at www.bullheadcity.com/nsip29 for the most up to date information. Anyone with concerns, comments, or questions about CSMP should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with an urgent matter relating to CSMP should call (928)234-8752.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Preliminary schedules for the upcoming week of Maintenance are typically formed the Wednesday before work is to begin. A more firm schedule is released the Friday before work is scheduled to begin. All schedules are targets that may or may not be met depending on factors such as weather and equipment failure.
No Currently Scheduled Maintenance
Read the full list of streets slated to be a part of CSMP on the Read the full list of streets scheduled for maintenance in CSMP 18-19.