CSMP 19/20 outlines a list of roads that comprise 20% of the City’s total road infrastructure to be treated this fiscal year, July 2019-June 2020, with either a slurry seal or microsurface treatment. The City plans to operate the slurry machine, resurfacing a few streets every week, for as long as the weather and other conditions permit. The city asks all residents that will be affected by the maintenance to check this page frequently for updates on the progress of CSMP 19/20.
Read the CSMP methodology page for more information about the CSMP.
Read our Slurry Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about the slurry seal treatment.
If you have unanswered questions about CSMP 19/20, send an email to email@example.com.
If you need to discuss an urgent matter related to CSMP 18/19, call (928)234-8752.
The posted schedules for CSMP 19/20 are rough estimates only. There are a number of variables including weather conditions and equipment failure that can cause unexpected delays or changes in the schedule. The most up to date information will always be posted in this section of this page.
UPDATE 9/17/19 - Due to equipment failure, maintenance originally scheduled for Monday and Tuesday September 16th and 17th has been postponed.
The City of Bullhead City Public Works Department will begin slurry seal/micro surface treatment on the following streets as a part of the City Street Maintenance Program):
The Following streets will receive Slurry Sealing treatments the Week of January 13th
Monday January 27th
- Riviera Blvd from Marina Blvd to Surf Spray Dr
- Clearwater Dr from Malibu Dr to Fox Dr
Tuesday January 28th
- Riviera Blvd from Surfspray Dr to 1854 Riviera Blvd
- Marina Blvd from Oliver Dr to Oswood Ln
Wednesday January 29th
- Riverfront Dr from Hancock Rd to 361 Riverfront Dr
- Riviera Blvd from Lakeside Dr to 1854 Riviera Blvd
Thursday January 30th
- Riverfront Dr from 361 Riverfront Dr to Terrace Dr
- Marina Blvd from Oliver Dr Clearwater Dr
- Clearwater Dr from Malibu Dr Riviera Blvd
Friday February 1st
- Rio Grande Way from Rio Grand Rd to Riverwood Ln
- Honeysuckle Rd from Bluebonnet Blvd to River Gardens Dr
- Riverbend Cir West from Thunderbird Ln to 1995 Riverbend Cir West
- Gemstone Ave from Highland Rd to Hancock Way
- Gemstone Cir from Gemstone Ave to the end of pavement
The scheduled days are a target, and a number of factors can put city crews either ahead or behind schedule. Anyone who will be affected by this maintenance is highly encouraged to check the City’s website frequently at www.bullheadcity.com/csmp for the most up to date information. Anyone with concerns, comments, or questions about CSMP should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with an urgent matter relating to CSMP should call (928)234-8752.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Preliminary schedules for the upcoming week of Maintenance are typically formed the Wednesday before work is to begin. A more firm schedule is released the Friday before work is scheduled to begin. All schedules are targets that may or may not be met depending on factors such as weather and equipment failure.
Read the full list of streets slated to be a part of the CSMP on the Read the full list of streets scheduled for maintenance in CSMP 19-20.