Information for Contractors

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Housing Contractor Page 

The Housing Division is located at City Hall
2355 Trane Road,  Bullhead City, Arizona, 86442
Phone Number: (928) 763-0197
Send Faxes to:(928) 763-0131
Send your E-mail to Tara McMullen:




Bullhead City, Ariz., August 21, 2017- Bullhead City is looking for contractors for its Housing Rehabilitation Program. The federally funded program assists low income homeowners with necessary health and safety repairs to home heating and air conditioning, plumbing, roofing, electrical, weatherization, and for general repair. To be qualified, contractors must be licensed and bonded within the state and have an active business license with the City of Bullhead City. Contractors interested in bidding contact Tara McMullen at 928-763-0197.

Click here if you're interested in becoming a Rehabilitation Contractor.


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer