Boards & Commissions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Below please find the application form and information on Bullhead City's various boards, commissions, and committees which is intended to provide you with helpful information about the role that appointed members have when service.  Members are appointed by the Bullhead City Council.

You can apply for an appointment by completing the application (below) and returning it to the Bullhead City Clerk's office either by emailing it to, faxing it to 928-763-0131, or mailing it to the attention of the Bullhead City Clerk's Office, 2355 Trane Road, Bullhead City, AZ 86442.  Although there may not be a vacancy at the time you apply, your application will be retained for six months from the time it is received.  A current list of interested citizens is maintained in the event a vacancy occurs.

Your willingness to participate and to share your knowledge and experience is truly appreciated.  You can make a difference by serving as a volunteer on one of Bullhead City's boards or commissions!

Click here to download an Application to serve on a Bullhead City Board or Commission

Board of Adjustment

Building Board of Appeals

Bullhead Area Transit System Commission

Franchise License Commission

Parks and Recreation Commission

Planning and Zoning Commission

Water Resources Advisory Committee

Agendas & Videos:  Boards, Commissions, Special Programs

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer