Frequently Asked Questions
Bullhead City Police Department
  • Police

    • Are fireworks allowed in Bullhead City?

    • Do I need a permit to drink alcohol in a City Park or on the beaches?

    • Do you provide tours of the Police Department?

    • Does the Police Department do house checks if I’m away on vacation?

    • How can I get a copy of a police report?

    • How do I file a police department complaint?

    • How do I file a police report?

    • How do I find out if a registered sex offender is living in my neighborhood?

    • How do I find out if someone is in jail?

    • How do I get an Order of Protection or Injunction Prohibiting Harassment against someone?

    • How do I report a tip?

    • I need to get my property back from the Police Department. What do I need to do?

    • I want to become a Bullhead City Police Officer. How do I apply?

    • I’m a victim of fraud/identity theft, what should I do?

    • My car was towed, what do I do now?

    • People are speeding down my street. What can I do?

    • What are the juvenile curfew hours?

    • What are the laws on child car seats?

    • What time do the City Parks close?

    • Where can I get my fingerprints taken?

    • Where can I safely dispose of expired prescription drugs?