Business Watch Program
If your Bullhead City business is currently operating under special circumstances due to being considered a “non-essential business,” the Bullhead City Police Department is here to assist you during these difficult times.
The Police Department is offering a Business Watch Program to give you some peace of mind by doing extra patrol check on impacted businesses.
Here’s how it works:
Complete this BUSINESS WATCH REQUEST FORM, and email it to Patrol Secretary Jan Briggs at JBriggs@bullheadcity.com, or call (928) 763-9200 to request the Business Watch service over the phone. Please allow at least two working days for processing.
**NOTE: The Business Watch program is intended for businesses impacted for an extended period of time during the “essential service” restrictions only. This service is also subject to officer availability and priority of calls for service.
Along with notifying us of your Business Watch Program request, here are a few other safety measures you will want to follow.
- Notify a neighboring business not closed and leave an emergency phone number in case they need to reach you.
- Make sure all doors, windows, gates, and other access points are locked securely.
- If equipped with an alarm, verify it is functioning and activated.
- Stop by daily to gather mail or other deliveries.
- Leave a light on so police can easily view the inside at night.
- Contact police at (928) 763-1999 to report anything suspicious.