Community Park Dog Park
Rotary Dog Park
call (928) 763-0158 for more information.
Open to the public from 4 am until 11 pm, seven days a week.
Awesome fenced dog park with a small dog and large dog areas separated. They have nice agility equipment and the park is right along the river so you can take your dogs for a dip in the Colorado River after a long hard day of play.
DOG PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
Fenced areas have been designated for off-leash dogs. Please abide by the following rules and regulations:
- Owners must remain within the fenced area in view of their dog and maintain verbal control over their dog at all times.
- Owners are responsible for picking up dog waste and disposing of it properly.
- Dogs must be removed from the park at the first sign of aggression.
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited from entering the park.
- Dog owners must have a leash at all times. Dogs must be on the leash when entering and before exiting the gated area.
- Keep small children and infants under close supervision.
- Owners must prevent their dogs from digging holes.
- All dogs must have a current license.
- Report any dog bites to Animal Care & Welfare (ACW) Animal Services at (928) 763-6000
Great place to spend time with your pooch!!