Service Animals and PCA'S / Caregivers

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

service animalsService Animals: Bullhead Area Transit System welcomes the use of Service Animals and allows them to ride free of charge. Service Animals must remain under the user’s control at all times while riding the transit vehicle. Service Animals are not allowed to take up a passenger seat and are required to either sit or lie on the floor. Service will be denied to Service Animals that act aggressively or disruptive to the regular operation of the transit service and to Service Animals that are not housebroken.

Pets: Bullhead Area Transit system allows pets to travel on the system free of charge. However, all pets must be contained in a pet carrier and cannot take up a passenger seat.




care giver Personal Care Attendants/Caregiver: Bullhead Area Transit System encourages passengers with disabilities who  require assistance to have a Caregiver or a Personal Care Attendant (PCA) ride the bus with them. A registered Caregiver or PCA rides fare-free when traveling with a disabled individual, between the same origin and destination. Contact BATS Dispatch for information about caregiver/PCA registration






For questions about our service, contact Dispatch at (928) 704-2287