The Bullhead City Municipal Pool has the ability to be open year round with the installation of the solar heater. The water temperature varies between 74 to 80 degrees. You may contact the pool for the daily water temperature if you plan on participating in any of the activities.
Scheduled Pool Closures:
Closed on Sundays
Mohave Swim Team (Fridays): 7:00 a.m. - 8:55 a.m.
Lap Swim: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Water Aerobics: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Water Aerobics: 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Lap Swim: 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Mohave Swim Team: 4:00 p.m. - 5:55 p.m.
Lap Swim: 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Water Aerobics: 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Recreational Swim: 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Each activity will end approximately 5 minutes before end time and the schedule listed above is subject to change due to attendance.
Recreational Swim Daily Drop-In
3 Years & Under - Free
4 to 17 Years Old $1.50
18 Years & Older $2.50
Lap Swim Daily Drop-In
|10 Entries $20.00||10 Entries $10.00|
|20 Entries $30.00||20 Entries $15.00|
|30 Entries $45.00||30 Entries $22.50|
|90 Entries $70.00||90 Entries $35.00|
Annual 4th of July BBQ is held from 1:00-5:00 p.m. and gives the community the opportunity to come cool down in the pool before watching the fireworks. There is also free food and games.
Splash Bash is held Mid-July and is free to the public. The event offers summer fun for all ages by providing food, water slides, entrance to the pool, water games, soaker station, water balloon finale and an evening movie in the grass.
Dive-In gives the community a chance to watch a family friendly movie outside while enjoying the cool water of the pool.
Interested in sponsoring or being a vendor for an event?
Contact Jackie Walker at (928)763-9400 Ext. 246 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Swim Lessons are offered for all ages looking to learn how to swim or advance their swimming skills. There are five class levels and participants are placed based on their current ability. A total of eight classes are held over a two week period. A participant must pass each level in order to advance. Each class session starts in May and runs through July.
|AM CLASSES||PM CLASSES|
|9:00 - 9:30||6:35 - 7:05|
|9:35 - 10:05||7:20 - 7:50|
|10:10 - 10:40||8:00 - 8:30|
- Parent & Tot, Level 1 and 2 classes are sponsored FREE of charge by the Morning Kiwanis Club of Bullhead City, Community Service Foundation.
- Level 3, 4 and 5 are $20 per session. Cash, Visa or Mastercard will be accepted for payment.
- Registration for morning lessons will begin at 6:30 a.m. on the Friday prior to the start of each session. Doors will close at 9:30 a.m.
- Registration for evening lessons will begin at 5:30 p.m. on the Friday prior to the start of each session. Doors will close at 8:30 p.m.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration is held at the Suddenlink Community Center located at 2380 Suddenlink Way, Bullhead City.
For more information on swim lessons contact the
Pool Manager at (928)763-9400 Ext. 294.
- Children 13 years of age and younger must be accompanied by another patron 16 years of age or older
- No running
- No diving
- No pushing, wrestling, hanging on each other
- No jeans or street clothes in the pool
- No inflatable rings and arm floats
- No flipping, twisting, or leaning back when jumping in (must be feet first and facing the pool only)
- No hanging on the lane line (the big red and black line across the pool)
- No disrespecting the Lifeguards
- No hanging on each others backs
- No outside food or drink allowed in the facility unless given permission by Pool Management
- No running and diving into the shallow end
- No jumping in the shallow end (this is the area on the right side of the lane line)
- No splashing or talking to the guards on duty
- Do not mess around in the bathrooms
- Everyone MUST SHOWER OFF before entering the pool
- No twisting or turning in the slide
- No goggles. You must hold them in your hand while going down
- No running up the slide stairs
- No standing on the platform at the top of the slide, stand on the first step unless directed differently by a Lifeguard or Pool Attendant
- You must be 4ft. tall to go down slide
- You must go down feet first on your back