SWIM LESSON INFORMATION
NEW Bullhead City Parks & Recreation AQUATICS and Facility Registration site
The Bullhead City Community Pool has the ability to be open year round with the installation of the solar heater. The water temperature varies between 74 to 80 degrees. You may contact the pool for the daily water temperature if you plan on participating in any of the activities.
NEW Bullhead City Parks & Recreation Aquatics Reservation Website Water Aerobics, Lap Swim, and Swim Lessons: Register Now
COVID19 OPENING RESTRICTIONS:
Bullhead City Press Release
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ., - May 15, 2020 - The Bullhead City Parks and Recreation Department has announced the re-opening of its facilities for use following Governor Ducey’s new Executive Order. The Parks and Recreation Department has made several modifications to resume operations of their facilities and maintain a safe environment for all residents.
Bullhead City Municipal Pool
- Open May 18 for water aerobics and lap swim. Lap swim will be offered Monday through Saturday at 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. and Monday through Friday 6 - 7 p.m. and is limited to 8 patrons.
- Water aerobics will be offered from 12-1 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 5-6 p.m. Monday through Friday and is limited to 15 patrons.
- Open May 23 for open swim from 1 -5 p.m. Open swim will only be available on Saturdays and is limited to 75 patrons per hour.
- Information on swim lessons will be released next week.
- Locker rooms will remain closed at the pool.
- All payment and registration for Municipal Pool programs will be available online only: Register Now
- Pool staff will follow CDC Guidance for Pools.
- Bullhead City Morning Kiwanis Splash Pad is now open.
- NO after hours OR private rentals.
Bravo's Get Cool In the Pool Events
Friday Nite Sizzling Pool Party 4pm-6pm
Teens Take Over Pool Party.( 13-17yrs old) 6:30-8:30pm
Annual 4th of July BBQ gives the community the opportunity to come cool down in the pool before watching the fireworks. There is also free food and games.
BHC Splash Bash is held Mid-July and is free to the public. The event offers summer fun for all ages by providing food, water slides, entrance to the pool, water games, soaker station, water balloon finale and an evening movie in the grass.
2 Dive-In gives the community a chance to watch a family friendly movie outside while enjoying the cool water of the pool.
1 Family Wellness Fair at the Pool
Interested in sponsoring or being a vendor for an event?
Contact Jackie Walker at (928)763-9400 Ext. 246 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bravo the Bull
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, online / in-person registration is TBA.
In-person registration is TBA.
The Bullhead City Parks and Recreation Department takes the health and safety of its public pool customers seriously.
Please follow these rules when visiting Bullhead City's public pool:
Obey instructions of lifeguards.
Children age six and under must be accompanied and stay within an arms reach of a responsible person, 13 years of age or older, as determined by the pool manager.
Only approved U.S. Coast Guard personal floatation devices may be used in the pool.
No inflatable rings and arm floats
Guests are responsible for securing their valuables.
Running, pushing, wrestling, dunking or riding on the shoulders of other guests is not allowed.
Diving is only allowed in water deeper than five feet.
Food and beverage are allowed in designated area only.
Guests who are ill with diarrhea or vomiting may not enter the facility until they are symptom free. All guests must be free from diarrhea for 14 days prior to returning to a city of Bullhead City public pool.
Swimsuits shall be suitable for public use in a family environment. The following are NOT appropriate swimsuits: sports bras, sports shorts, basketball shorts, cutoff jeans and underwear. Clean t-shirts or other clothing items may be worn over swimsuits for modesty, religious or medical reasons, but first must be approved by the pool manager and may not interfere with the safety of the guest in the water.
All guests must shower, using soap and warm water, prior to entering the pool.
Swim diapers are required if a child is not toilet trained.
Diaper changing is prohibited on the pool deck. Please use restroom facilities.
Take regular bathroom breaks.
No outside food or drink allowed in the facility unless given permission by Pool Management.
Guests with open wounds, sores, eye infections, colds, nasal or ear discharges, and skin or body infections shall be excluded from the pool.
Avoid drinking or swallowing the pool water.
- No twisting or turning in the slide
- No goggles. You must hold them in your hand while going down
- No running up the slide stairs
- No standing on the platform at the top of the slide, stand on the first step unless directed differently by a Lifeguard or Pool Attendant
- You must be 4ft. tall to go down slide
- You must go down feet first on your back
- The Slide can be closed/open any time or day per Pool Managment