NSIP 29 outlines a list of roads that comprise 20% of the City’s total road infrastructure to be treated this fiscal year, July 2017-June 2018, with either a slurry seal or microsurface treatment. The City plans to operate the slurry machine, resurfacing a few streets every week, for as long as the weather and other conditions permit. The city asks all residents that will be affected by the maintenance to check this page frequently for updates on the progress of NSIP 29.
Read the NSIP 29 METHODOLOGY page for a list of all of the streets slated to receive treatment.
Read our Slurry Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about the slurry seal treatment.
If you have unanswered questions about NSIP 29, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to discuss an urgent matter related to NSIP 29, call (928)234-8752.
The posted schedules for NSIP 29 are rough estimates only. There are a number of variables including weather conditions and equipment failure that can cause unexpected delays or changes in the schedule. The most up to date information will always be posted in this section of this page.
UPDATE 01/09: Today's maintenance has been rescheduled to Friday 01/12 due to rain.
This Week's Scheduled Maintenance
The City of Bullhead City Public Works Department will begin slurry seal/micro surface treatment on the following streets as a part of the 29th Neighborhood Street Improvement Program (NSIP 29):
Monday January 8th
- Shadow Canyon Dr from Mountain View Rd to Smoke Tree Cir
- Shadow Canyon Dr Cul De Sac
- White Dove Ln from Shadow Canyon Dr to the end of pavement
Wednesday January 10th
- Shadow Canyon Dr from Bonanza Ct to Medicine Bow Cir
- Branding Iron Dr from Texas Sage to Ponderosa Ln
- Ponderosa Ln from Branding Iron Dr to the end of pavement
- Cimarron Dr from Shadow Canyon Dr to the end of pavement
Thursday January 11th
- Shadow Canyon Dr from Medicine Bow Ln to Ponderosa Ln
- Oak Ave from Hickory St to the end of pavement
- Hickory St from Hickory St to the end of pavement
- Hickory St from Oak Ave to the end of pavement
Friday January 12th
- Shadow Canyon Dr from Smoke Tree Cir to Bonanza Ct
- Branding Iron Dr from Corwin Rd to Texas Sage
- Texas Sage from Branding Iron Dr to the end of pavement
The scheduled days are a target, and a number of factors can put city crews either ahead or behind schedule. Anyone who will be affected by this maintenance is highly encouraged to check the City’s website frequently at www.bullheadcity.com/nsip29 for the most up to date information. Anyone with concerns, comments, or questions about NSIP 29 should send an email to email@example.com. Anyone with an urgent matter relating to NSIP 29 should call (928)234-8752.
Next Week's Scheduled Maintenance
SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Preliminary schedules for the upcoming week of Maintenance are typically formed the Wednesday before work is to begin. A more firm schedule is released the Friday before work is scheduled to begin. All schedules are targets that may or may not be met depending on factors such as weather and equipment failure.
Map of NSIP 29
Read the full list of streets slated to be a part of NSIP 29 on METHODOLOGY page.