Important safety tips to remember when using bike racks on B.A.T.S. buses:
- ALWAYS tell the operator that you will be loading/unloading your bicycle.
- Before the bus arrives, remove any loose items (water bottles, zipper pouch, bike pump, etc.) from your bike.
- Remember, the operator must stay on the bus and will not be able to assist you with the rack.
- Like other transit systems, the Bullhead Area Transit System assumes no liability for damage or injury incurred to bikes, personal property or persons using the bike racks.
- Bike racks can only carry two bikes at a time. They are available on a first come, first served basis. Please wait for the next bus if the rack is full. Bikes are not permitted inside buses.
- The racks support bikes with 16" and larger wheel dimensions. All recumbent bikes, tandem bikes and three-wheeled bikes are not allowed on bike racks, as they do not fit safely in the racks. The bike racks are not designed to accommodate motorized bikes.
- Remember your bike! Remind the driver that you need to unload your bike when you are getting off the bus.
REMEMBER YOUR HELMET!