PW Work Schedule week of 6/19
Return to full list >>
The City of Bullhead City Public Works Department has the following projects going on in addition to regular work around our city during the week of June 19:
- City crews will continue construction on the Sherryn Drive connector road. The roadway will connect the north end of the Riverview Mall to the Kmart Plaza.
- McCormick Construction will be doing roadway and drainage work along Riverview Drive between Highway 95 and Balboa. Please follow all traffic control through the construction zone.
- Stewart Concrete will be constructing a drainage channel at the west end of Richardo Ave near the entrance to the Nature Center.
- Paveco will be reconstructing the Laughlin Bridge/Bullhead Parkway/Hwy 95 intersection for the Arizona Department of Transportation. The work will be done at night and some road closures are to be expected.
- City crews will be performing city wide sewer video inspection.
- City crews will be performing city wide sewer cleaning in various neighborhoods.